Paiement par virement disponible
A circular wooden stool, upholstered in black, with a studded trellis pattern on the sides. Bamileke is the name of the indigenous grassland group of Cameroon, known for their colorful beads and masks and rich cultural traditions. This stool, or side table, is carved from a single tree trunk, reminiscent of the tribe's connection to nature and the spiritual. The height and diameter of each stool may vary from the models shown, as they are all naturally made.
Please note that these stools are sold individually, so the price shown is for one stool only.
- ø 60 x H. 45 cm | Weight 5kgs
- Do not expose your furniture to direct sunlight.
- Never place hot objects directly on the surface of furniture.
- Do not place your furniture near a heater or air conditioner.
- When moving furniture, always lift it, don't drag it.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or detergents on fabrics, glass, wood or stone surfaces.
- For regular dusting, use a dry cloth.
- For more information, please download the detailed care instructions in the product description.
Terms of delivery
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
• Livraison standard gratuite en Suisse
• Livraison premium gratuite à partir de 1 499 €, dans la pièce de votre choix, en France, Belgique et Monaco.
• Livraison sous 15 jours ouvrés